The Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences supports faculty members in the pursuit of individual research interests and collaborative projects. The diversity of our faculty’s scholarly interests and excellence is one of our school’s greatest strengths. In addition, as a major research University, we expect our faculty members to generate new knowledge and pursue external funding opportunities to advance that pursuit.
Research Funding Opportunities
Faculty members are encouraged to maintain a current profile on PIVOT, the University’s subscription database for funding information, and to explore the platform’s capabilities for identifying internal and external research funding as well as potential research collaborators.
For "Finding Funding" workshops, see the Office of Research Web site.
Faculty Research Resources
- University Library System
- Conflict of Interest Guidelines
- Experiments Using Human Subjects
- Faculty Research Interests Project
- Innovation Institute
- Office of Research
- Technology Commercialization Alliance
- University Research Council
Supervising Student Researchers
- Guidelines for Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors Experience
- Guidelines for Postdoctoral Associates and Postdoctoral Scholars (Office of the Provost)
- Chancellor's Distinguished Research Award (Past Dietrich School honorees)
- Chancellor's Distinguished Research Award Guidelines